Skip to main content
- In every portion of a dock including warehouses and store places, sufficient number o spittons shall be provided in convenient places and they shall be maintained in a clean and hygienic condition.
- No person shall spit in the dock area except in the spittons provided for the purpose and a notice containing this provision shall be prominently displayed at suitable places.
- Whoever spits in contravention of sub-regulation (2) shall be punishable with a fine not exceeding one hundred rupees.
- The spittons shall be of an approved type.
- The spittons shall be emptied, cleaned and disinfected at least once in every day.