The procedure of approval of site notification is given below:
The applicant should submit the report to Chief Inspector of Dock Safety along with the following enclosures and a copy of the same to local Inspectorate of Dock Safety.
- The reporting proforma is given in schedule 7 of MSIHC Rules.
- Schedule 7 of MSIHC Rules is available on website and should be downloaded.
- Document in support of name and address of employer is required to be attached.
- Document in support of the postal address of the site is to be attached.
- Site plan along with the neighbouring installations, if any is to be attached.
- Any other documents in support information furnished in the report may be attached.
The necessary approval on the report will be given within 60 days from the receipt of the report complied with the provision of the act or rules made thereunder.