List of Notifiable Diseases.
[See Regulation 92 (1)]
- Lead poisoning, including poisoning by any preparation or compound of lead or their sequelae.
- Lead tetra-ethyl poisoning.
- Manganese poisoning or its sequelae.
- Carbon bisulphide poisoning.
- Benzene poisoning, including poisoning by any of its homologus, their nitre or amide derivatives or its sequelae.
- Poisoning by halogens or halogen derivatives of the hydrocarbons of the aliphatic series.
- Primary epitheliomatous cancer of the skin.
- Occupational dermatitis.
- Noise induced hearing loss (exposure to high noise levets).