73. Register of child workers
- The manager of every factory in which children are employed shall maintain a register of child workers, to be available to the Inspector at all times during working hours or when any work is being carried on in an factory, showing :-
- the name of each child worker in the factory,
- the nature of his work,
- the group, if any, in which he is included,
- where his group on shifts, the relay to which he is allotted, and
- the number of his certificate of fitness granted under section 69.
21[(1A)No child worker shall be required or allowed to work in any factory unless his name and other particulars have been entered in the register of child workers.]
- The State Government may prescribe the form of the register of child workers, the manner in which it shall be maintained and the period for which it shall be preserved.
21. Ins. by Act 94 of 1976