15. Artificial humidification
In respect of all factories in which the humidity of the air is artificially increased, the ![State] Government may make rules, -
- prescribing standards of humidification;
- regulating the methods used for artificially increasing the humidity of the air;
- directing prescribed tests for determining the humidity of the air to be correctly carried out and recorded;
- prescribing methods to be adopted for securing adequate ventilation and cooling of the air in the workrooms.
In any factory in which the humidity of the air is artificially increased, the water used for the purpose shall be taken from a public supply, or other source of drinking water, or shall be effectively purified before it is so used.
If it appears to an Inspector that the water used in a factory for increasing humidity which is required to be effectively prified under sub-section (2) is not effectively purified he may serve on the manager of the factory an order in writing, specifying the measures which in his opinion should be adopted, and requiring them to be carried out before specified date.
! Subs. for "Provincial" by the Adaptn. of Laws Orders, 1950