Due to the unprecedented circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, DGFASLI is not conducting any classroom training programmes. However, we are conducting Half Day Online Training programmes on specific topics. You can find more details in 'Announcement-> Specialised Courses'.
Instructions / Guidelines
- The OSH training programmes will be conducted on a national basis .
- The programme brochure can be downloaded by clicking the title of the programme and the registration form can be downloaded by clicking the corresponding institute’s name, where the applicant wishes to attend as per his convenience.
- The scanned copy of the registration form should be sent to the Mail IDs given in the registration form itself. A hard copy of the registration form need not be sent.
- Payment of the fee shall be made only after getting confirmation from the concerned institutes.
- For further queries or information, they may contact the following officers:-
i) Sh. B.L. Bairwa, Dy.Director General – email@example.com; 022-24060555
ii) Dr. R.N. Meena, Director(ST/P) – firstname.lastname@example.org; 022-24060536